Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Santa Cruz Seminar in August Provides Unique Learning Opportunity

Hi Madison Integrals:
Darin Harris and I received this note from our friend Ian Wight, an academic integral from Canada who has done much to promote our considerations of integral thinking in a variety of settings...
--Harry

"Not exactly sure if this would be your 'cup-of- tea', but I can tell you that it embodies integral facilitation to a tee... and if you are not interested personally I'm sure there could be folks in your networks who would find this very congenial.


It's a very neat seminar, scheduled for early August in the Santa Cruz CA area (just after ITC 2010). It is hosted by Next Step Integral, a group of very fine folks who have staged a truly excellent integral education seminar each year for the past three. I have been fortunate to attend all three and can vouch for the quality of the design and facilitation, and of the attendees they attract.

This year the seminar will embrace both integral education and integral ecology. I will be participating, in part as a guest presenter exploring applied integral ecology in a professional education programming context.
I have attached more information on the Seminar, and would encourage you to consider participating, and/or encouraging others to do so. I sense that your interests would find a very good fit with the program, and I am sure you will be stimulated - with lots of good ideas to take back into your own teaching, service and practice.

Please let me know if you are interested, and I'd be pleased to connect you personally with one of the organizers. Hoping this finds you well, and hoping too that we might be able to spend some quality time together in August at this Seminar. Best wishes with your own integral facilitation work

- it is great to see it continuing so well.

Cheerrrrrs! Ian Wight.

No comments: